HealthSCOUT / RxRemedy Engagement
Richard Reisman's engagement
as Managing Director, Operations and Technology and Chief Technology Officer
Built the technology
platform and the support operation for healthscout.com, an innovative Web-based
B2B2C health information service. Delivered Web services through syndicated affiliations
with hundreds of Web sites, including CompuServe, Prodigy, Yahoo!, Earthlink, DrKoop,
iVillage, Snap, iWon, USA Today, Knight-Ridder, Scripps, Phys, BeWell (HealthGate),
Physicians Online, and corporate clients, including Harvard Pilgrim and the US Government.
Staff 25+, budget $5+ million.
- Provided leadership in exploiting technology and to link technology and business
strategy and ensure effective coordination with business development and editorial
- Managed strategic partner relationship with technology development contractor.
- Conducted due-diligence and integration of corporate acquisitions and strategic
alliances, including an alliance with InfoSpace that is extending distribution to
thousands of Web sites.
- Developed architectural and business plans for next-generation syndicated aggregation
and distribution of e-services: interactive Web-based tools for health management
- Built advanced function site and support team from early stages through major growth,
led team, set direction/priorities, provided architectural vision, and ensured quality.
- Developed key site platform functions including dynamic, custom co-branding for large
numbers of affiliates, advanced personalization and filtering, real-time member profile
data interchange with affiliate sites, and tools for flexible content/service integration.
- Applied leading Web server technologies (Sun, WebObjects, Oracle, WebLogic/EJB)
configured for high availability and rapid growth to become the 14th most used health
- Provided broad business operations support services to enable fast growth in sales,
affiliate relations, implementation of custom co-brand sites, ad operations, and activity
- Succeeded in a difficult environment without an active CEO, supported rapid growth, and
balanced a broad range of business demands with rapidly changing priorities.
Selected HealthSCOUT News Releases
May 16, 2000: Rx Remedy And InfoSpace Announce a
Broad eHealth Initiative In a Multi-Million Dollar Multi-Year Marketing Agreement
June 7, 2000: Rx Remedy Inc. to Launch A New Internet
Business -- The HealthSCOUT Network
June 15, 2000: Rx Remedy Acquires Utah Health Informatics to Create
Highly Personalized Healthcare Solutions
Richard R. Reisman: Biography / Background
Back to Teleshuttle home page
Please contact us to explore how we can contribute to meeting
your particular needs.
Richard R. Reisman, President, Teleshuttle Corporation
20 East 9th Street, New York, NY 10003
© 1996-2000, Teleshuttle Corp. All rights reserved (7/00)